"The NexStar User's Guide"
Michael W. Swanson
"Nightwatch: A Practical Guide to Viewing the Universe"
"How to Use a Computerized Telescope"
Michael A. Covington
"Using the Meade Etx: 100 Objects You Can Really See With the Mighty Etx"
Telescope & Binocular
Celestron Nexstar 60GT
(60mm Go-To Refractor Telescope)
* Computerized auto align feature for easy observing
* Instant access to over 4,000 celestial objects
* Common sense menu descriptions
*700mm focal length
* 3 eyepieces (35x, 70x, and 175x)
Celestron Firstscope 114EQ
(114mm Reflector Telescope)
* Manual slow-motion controls
* Newtonian reflector optics
* 900mm focal length
*Comes with adjustable aluminum tripod
* 227.5x maximum magnification
Meade ETX125AT Telescope
(with UHTC, Autostar Controller (497) and Tripod (884)
* Includes AutoStar controller and deluxe field tripod
* UHTC coatings are on all optical surfaces for enhanced detail
* 500x maximum magnification
*Maksutov meniscus corrector lens of Grade-A BK7 optical glass
* Includes a Meade Series 4000 Super Plvssl 26 millimeter eyepiece for 48 times magnification
Meade ETX105AT Telescope
Autostar Controller (497) and Tripod (884)
* Exclusive multicoated, air-spaced achromatic objective lenses
* Razor-sharp images of both astronomical and terrestrial subjects
* Extremely portable at only 6.8 pounds
*Telescope can be used on any flat surface
* Meade 882 tripod included
Meteorites For Sale
L4/5 Common Chondrites
Found by a Berber nomad in its original 'as found' condition.
Canyon Diablo Iron Octahedrites
Which fell between 20,000 and 40,000 years ago.
NWA 869 L5 Common Chondrites
From the NWA 869 strewen field, near Tindouf, Algeria.
Chunks of glassy material found in a number of locations across the globe. Most are blackish in colour and show signs of exposure to intense heat.
Part of a huge fall that occured in February 1947 in the Sikhote-Alin Mountains NE of Vladivostok
High-metal fragments of the famous Nantan Meteorite.
Campo del Cielo
Nickel-iron crystals from Campo del Cielo. They come from Argentina around 4-6,000 years old.
Celestron AC Adapter for All Nexstar Telescopes
Celestron Sky Maps with Planisphere
Meade 07210 45 Degree Erecting Prism #932